Monday, December 22, 2008

Are we in Utah or Vegas??????

This is the day after it snowed all day before we could make another big snow man.


Here we are in our back yard !!!!!!! In las Vegas Unbelieveable I know. They said it has not snowed like this since 1970 and that this will go in the record books. This is the first day it snowed we made a big snowman then it snowed all night and we made another big snowman in the morning. ( 8 inches!!!!!!)


2 comments:

Becka and Bennett said...

Unbeleiveable! I am shocked! SO cool though. Nothing like snow for Christmas. I wish it would snow out here, we just have the icy cold. It would be nice since its going to be cold to have some snow along with it! Have a great Christmas! We miss all you guys! Hope residency planning is going well. Tell Sara Hi for me.

Tringali Family said...

How crazy! I can't believe it. Fun pics.